Register | Agenda | Keynotes | Hotel | Plan Your Trip | Awards of Excellence | Scholarships | Sponsorship & Exhibiting
Registration is open!
Why attend conference?
Attending conference has many benefits for you and your career:
- Earn up to 17 training hours over four days. This concentrated program provides value and can be especially helpful for first-year service coordinators at a HUD property, who are required to have a minimum of 36 hours of training in their first year on the job.
- Get fresh ideas to improve the service coordinator program at your property
- Learn strategies to overcome some of the day-to-day challenges at your job
- Meet and network with your peers from across the country and share best practices
What are the Registration options?
When you register for conference, you will have several options depending on which days you plan to attend:
- Sunday Only (AASC Online Intensive Pre-Con)
- Sunday – Wednesday (w/ AASC Online Intensive Pre-Con)
- Sunday – Wednesday (w/ General Pre-Con)
- Monday – Wednesday
- One Day (Monday or Tuesday)
If you are attending on Sunday, there are two program options. See the section below for more details on the Sunday sessions.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each start with a general session followed by breakout workshops. View the full conference agenda. Registration includes continental breakfast Monday – Wednesday.
If you want a record of the workshops you attended, you must purchase the Attendance/CEU Certificate when you register. Select it in the "Attendee Selections" tab below "Related Products."
Should I plan to come on Sunday?
Register for the Sunday pre-conference if you’re interested in either of the two available learning tracks:
- The AASC Online Intensive Pre-Conference Training (new this year!) will take place from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. In this training, you will take a deep dive into the AASC Online system, learning the tips and tricks to maximize your efficiency. Only AASC Online subscribers may register. Registration includes a light lunch.
- The General Pre-Conference program will be from 12:30 – 5:30 pm with individual 90- and 60-minute workshops focused on active shooter situations and mental illness.
All conference attendees are invited to the welcome reception on Sunday from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Guest tickets may be purchased here. (Adults only.)